Thursday, April 4, 2019

When we betray our bodies, our paths become less clear.


This is atrophy. 

I had a complicated day. 

It started with being sore (which I always am, really) from a fall I had. I landed on my left hip/rib/shoulder. People ask me why I fall. It is because my legs and body are weak. It is as simple as that. 

The other complicated part of the day is that I had two people ask if I was "suicidal" because I am selling many of my things. I thought this wasn't very polite. As I have documented here over the last year - I am unemployed. I am relying on so many people right now, which is what I have to do. There are many things I have wanted to get rid of that bring me painful memories. There are many things that I simply don't need. 

If you cannot financially help me, which I understand, I need help with getting things out of my house. This is something I am asking for because I need and, quite frankly, can't do it. I want the items to go to place that do need them and can use them. While I am un-employeed, this is something I can do to help others. 

I am still asking for people to, if able, to donate for buttons that my friend made. They money will go directly to Compass Center NC - they are a wonderful resource for women. I will send 3 buttons for $10 which covers shipping and everything else will go directly to them. 

I need help and I am asking for it, but I also want to be able to give help to others, where I can. 

Here is the button, made by Headfirst!Records - I met one of the owners when I was a mere 13 years old and we have shared so much together through the years. I think supporting people and organizations is so important, even though there is not much I can personally do at this point. 


My love to all of you. Stay safe, stay aware. 

No comments: