Sunday, December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Whatever You Celebrate



As the holidays are here, I wanted to say thank you. Everything everyone has done for me has been incredible. Continued help is needed and very noted.

If you have received your buttons, please send me
 photos! Headfirst records Headfirst! Records is amazing, local and I am so glad they have made designs for me. Good humans.

If I have promised you buttons, you will get sometime at the first of the year. I have had a lot of doctors appointments to tend to, more so than usual with limited holiday hours. Not to mention I am painfully afraid of crowds.

Thank you to all the Warriors. We are all Warriors, even when we don't feel like it.

My love to you all during this Holiday season. Please stay safe, stay aware, and be kind, even when you don't want to.

No comments: