Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Be Blessed. Be Thankful.


                     Please Be Thankful - Please Help

Just in time for Thanksgiving, I received two very special things.

The first is a wonderful card that I included on my little table of letters and notes. It is from my Aunt Annette and Uncle Jimmie who I miss so much. Despite being miles away, she has been full of love and blessings to me. I can't thank her and my uncle enough.

The second picture is my new warm hat that my BFF sent to me. He also sent me that sweater, too, so I am all set. The sweatshirt fits over my brace so nicely and the hat is warm and covers my bald head (and big ears!).

I am still really sad that I am not capable to be with my family this year. I don't think I've spent a Thanksgiving without them in years. But, I am thankful for the things I have, even if it isn't much. I am thankful to wake up each day. I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for my son. I am thank for those of you who have contributed and continue to contribute to my Go Fund Me.

Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate, to all of you. Eat vegan Turkey for me.

My love to you all.

No comments: