Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Fill Your Hearts with Love





 Assaulted Female

I am writing this while I drink tea that my doctor gave me. It tastes terrible, but it to help with my joints. I have my cozy hoodie from my #1 Warrior on, at least.

I am sad. I'm sad for a lot of reasons. I'm not healing. I don't like being  afraid all the time.

I will be alone, physically, on Thanksgiving. I love holidays, even the one that I don't care about. I won't get to see my family this year and I am not sure if I will be able to eat anything.

But, I am thankful. That is all I can be because I am alive.

The first photo is my little table I made with cards that so many of you have sent to me. I still need financial help, but seeing the cards and letters everyday gives me hope. So, thank you, and be thankful for what you have.

My love to all of you. Please donate if you can. I need all the support you can give.


No comments: