Wednesday, October 3, 2018

This is for Me and All of You.


One of my best friends lost one of his cats last month. Some of you may say it is not much to lose a cat.

But, people hurt. For so many reasons. Physically. Mentally. Both.

None of us should be shamed. None of us should feel guilty. I am trying. All of us are trying, some harder than others. Some getting better results. But, I do believe we are all hurting in so many ways that we can't describe them.

I have lost myself in so many ways. Many of you have, too. It doesn't matter how big or little the lose, the hurt, feeling of hurt affects you -- they are your feelings. Do not let anyone tell you that your feelings aren't valid.

Tonight, I light a little candle. For myself. For my close friend (BFF for life). Good people deserve good things. Even if it takes a while.

My love to all of you.


No comments: